News.com.au New evidence linking melon has been revealed in a report by the ABC, after a man was arrested in October 2016 on suspicion of killing his girlfriend’s girlfriend.
The ABC’s investigative reporter, Peter Walker, has been told that a former lover of the victim’s, who worked at a local supermarket, has told him that he and a friend bought melon from a supermarket chain in the mid-2000s.
He has told the ABC that the friend, who did not want to be identified, bought the melon for $25 in a takeaway.
Mr Walker said the woman and her partner went to the supermarket and found the melons had been taken by the manager, who was upset about her boyfriend having gone to the store and asked if they could take the melos back.
The manager, the former lover said, told him the melas were for a local boy who was visiting from a town.
He said he then drove them to the woman’s house and she gave them to her boyfriend.
The former lover also told Mr Walker he went to his boss and told him he had stolen the melones.
The boss told Mr Jackson he was aware of the melony theft and said he would take care of it.
The police were called in to investigate and the police told the man he was under investigation and could face court charges.
The melon was found by police in an empty cardboard box at the local supermarket.
Mr Jackson said he could not believe the story the manager told to him.
“It was just so bizarre.
I can’t believe that,” he said.
Mr Jackson is also the owner of a local fruit and vegetable supplier, which he has been supplying to local customers since he started supplying to supermarkets in 2006. “
If it wasn’t for that, I don’t know what the police officer would have done.”
Mr Jackson is also the owner of a local fruit and vegetable supplier, which he has been supplying to local customers since he started supplying to supermarkets in 2006.
He and his partner went on holiday to the Sunshine Coast in January 2017 and were in Sydney when the melonic was found.
The couple returned home to the couple’s house in New England in early February and said they found the discarded melon at their house.
The man told Mr Jones he had bought the fruit for a friend who lived at the same address.
He was arrested and charged with the murders of his girlfriend and the former boyfriend.
He will be sentenced in March and will face trial in November.
He is due to enter a plea in July and is expected to enter the guilty plea on March 4.